So over the last few weeks I’ve been working on a list of questions I’d like to ask entrepreneurs I really respect. Imagine if you could sit down with someone you really look up to and pick their brain, what would you ask them?
Here’s what I’ve come up with, and I’ll be reaching out to a few friends and colleagues to see what they have to say!
- How did you get started doing what you do?
- What was the toughest part of getting your business going in the beginning, and what did you do about it?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received from another entrepreneur/artist/small business owner?
- What’s one thing that’s made you want to quit?
- If you could start over from the beginning, what would you do differently?
As someone who’s super interested in the creative process, I’ll also be asking a quick on-the-fly question or two that relates to how people I look up to stay creative and motivated in their marketplace.
Anyway, I’m excited to reach out to my own buddies with small businesses, my favorite artists, and pretty much anyone else who will give me some insight, so stay tuned for that!
Thanks for stopping by!